I need techkie help!
arrggg...
I can't connect to the internet using my laptop! and I don't know what to do. Ok.... here's my problem.
I'm trying to connect to the wireless connection here at home. And usually you just click on your 'network connections' and then click on wireless lists to find what networks are available to connect to right? My laptop doesnt even show the "wireless" option on the network connections tab! wahhhh.... so I can't even search for networks. Does it make sense to you? My wireless switch doesn't even light up when its on.
Ahh... I don't know. It sucks, cos I have to use my mum's mac now, and I have never really used one. I feel so uncomfortable. hehe...
Anyway, today was the first day of the new year. Did the usual family visiting, superficial talk and such. I ate so much. Its the only thing to do really. Bahh.... What did you guys get up to?