Ebullient Jan!
17.2.07
  I'm back.. and I'm sad...
Hi everyone! It has been such a wonderful time being in melbourne over summer. I think it has definately made it even harder to leave, because of all the stronger friendships that have been built.

Oh well... i just have to live with it. But I hope I don't stay sad for too long, cos its so draining! Kinda ironic that my blog's called "ebullient jan". haha

Drop me a line anytime at +65 98727200 (m) +656760777 (h)

I'll be posting up photos from my gazillion farewells when I find the time aft cny!

Loving and missing you all already.....xoxo
 
Comments:
Yellow Janie?
Havin fun in SIngapore?
ma first time in ya blog! whoar.. so much pictures

anyways, god bless,
Sarah
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
/ibullint/: full of cheerful excitement or enthusiasm.

02.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 06.07 / 07.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /