Just for nicky noob
Hi everyone! I''m in KL now! the land of food....
Anyway, here's some back logged photos again... this was stella's GREEN 21st on the 3rd of feb! I think colour themes are the way to go. It was FUN! And stella looked so good in a dress! =)
Now... on to the parts specially for nicky noob.... Just cos you asked for MORE PHOTOS of food... here's some
Haven't really ate that much since arriving yet. But yesterday I had assam laksa, then this morning for brekkie we went out for herbal duck leg noodles. yum yum. hee. They're all photos of tim... haha.. cos there's no one else to take pictures of. lol. its so asian to take photos of food! but you guys love to look don't you? lol
Tim's sister jessica is a sweetie! She's sharing her pretty room with me. And she has the most gorgeous hair! *jealous*
Going to mid valley for some shopping soon! laters...