Pictors!
As most of you would know, I took about a million pictures over the last summer. So, I'll just post them over a few posts. I'm starting with January!
I think tim serene and jon would remember these photos very well. haha. Tim was teaching me how to drive his manual civic. AND.... I failed miserably. I probably started the car about 4 times and only managed to make a 10 metre distance... all with the "skill" of bunny hopping. hehe.... Well, at least everyone who was in the car has a good time laughing at the expense of me! Serene was way better than I. lol.
All i remember of this day at melbourne uni filming the kung fu series was...... IT WAS SO HOT. Look how pro our cameras are now! I can't wait to watch the final product.
TIMBA's 22nd! Hey timba, its time for you to embrace that fact that you're not 21 anymore! Welcome to the 22 club. Had a surprise birthday party at my place which accomodated a ridiculous amount of people. Probably won't forget that when i asked the guys to go out to buy more food, they came back with a carton of beer instead. =I
Influencers conference in Adelaide was pretty awesome. it was interesting to travel with the pastoral team and to see them as everyday people. But they spend almost every moment talking about the church and how to improve it.. la la la.... then argue about theological points... haha. I would just sit there and occupy myself with my own thoughts.
So the first few photos were of us at the conference itself. Then one arvo, I went out with adora aviel and aziel to the mall. Cold rock was so YUMMY! They should have more outlets in Melbourne. In fact, they should have one here! The last 2 pics were of us at hahndorf - little Germany of Adelaide.
Ok, hope these haven't bored you too much. I wanted to end this post with a picture of all the cny goodies on my coffee table, but I thought that might be a tad too cruel for all of you over in melb. haha. SEEE... aren't I nice?