hunters of the world unite!
Weds, jules and mich came over to my place to do some corporate job hunting. hahaa....
Whinging, complaining, but yet encouraging each other in our quest for the perfect job!... sigh

After so many days of being out, i had a lil me time today at home.
I don't mind staying home, but the worst thing about it is that there isn't anything to eat. Rar. There's no hawker near by, no shops to buy food from. nothing. pantry = boring. except for some instant noodles.
For dinner, I had....

Have you melbournites had dragon fruit before? Its hard to describe really. Its has the texture of a kiwi fruit, but tastes quite bland. Mildly sweet. I think people only buy it cos it looks so funky. it tastes so ordinary.
I'm craving al ameen prata. but no one is free to go with me. =(
Was nice chatting to you tonight GG! I'm gg to be a nag everytime you call, so deal with it! haha...xx