Ebullient Jan!
24.3.07
  More backdated photos

I still have bunch of photos from my last week in melb!
10 feb

This was us pretending to be Marcs models at the YA dinner. Marcs should hire us. uh huh..






After that long dinner, we headed to robot bar on off flinders lane! Woopdeedoo! It was the biggest turnout for an unplanned YA thingy. it was so fun taking wacky photos!


12 feb

I went to DFO to do some serious shopping with serene. man. I burnt a major major hole in my pocket that day. *ahem* (dad's pocket actually)

We were done shopping pretty early, so tim suggested we head down to brighton! Can you believe that was the first time I'd seen those colourful beach huts in melb? It was my first time in the suburb of brighton too. Serene was such a whinger at the beach. haha. Uh HuH... you heard me right! I thought i was bad in the sun.... but she's worst! I was mildly complaining about the heat and how I don't wanna get a tan.... SHE, YES YOU.... majorly hated the heat and sun. hahaa... she couldn't stop asking us to leave. I forced her to smile and pose for photos. hahahaha. You're so cute serene!



That same night, I managed to squeeze in a 2 in 1 meeting with eftoni and angelin! One highschool mate + one uni mate = happy happy!




I think there's probably at least one more set of photos from my last week of melb to be posted!

I'm on a blogging streak. Shows how much time i spend on my lappy. I can't believe i spent yet another fri night at home. oh well.. =)


 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
/ibullint/: full of cheerful excitement or enthusiasm.

02.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 06.07 / 07.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /