Ninja turtles!
How in the world did this...

Become this?
Watched the movie with Julia this evening. It was pretty corny. But entertaining I guess.
Watching the turtles now as an adult made a world of difference. You realise how weird and whack the concept of them as heros are
1. They are human sized turtles that walk and talk
2. They are Ninjas that originate in the States
3. Their "father" is a kung fu master rat with an asian accent
I applaude the people who created these characters! How did they imagine such stories, and make them such a hit?
Didn't realise that the whole movie was an animation till it started. I guess it was good that I went in without any expectations. The turtles are awfully skinny (compared to before) but had massive calf muscles the size of lead bricks. I guess back then, the ideal well built man looked like Arnie. Just MASSIVE all over. But in modern times, they prefer the sculpted and toned look? Ala..... errr.... I dunno. hehe