Ebullient Jan!
9.3.07
  Open doors
Phew.... I just came back from cell.


Met new people, made small talk. Made lots of small talk in fact!


I actually went to one ytd too. Quite celled out! Especially since cos in melb, our cell's so slack and meet only once a fortnight. And most of the time we just chill! haha


I couldn't help comparing what's different! WAHHH... I miss singing aussie christian praise and worship for starters! All these "hosanna" style songs sound so ..... errr..... (-_-)


God is opening so many doors for me though! Now i know how it feels like to be a "new visitor" again. Its been easier than I imagined as God has led me to some key people. Met an american missionary/youthworker this week, and there might be a possibility of me going into international schools here for youth ministry! Sounds so exciting! Will have to see if that's what God wants for me 1st though, as I haven't exactly settled down even on a church!


People have been asking me, "What have you been up to?" I've been saying "organising my life" haha. So far, it's still quite a mess? I don't know where the week went. Sigh. And i have a MASSIVE bruise on my shin from trying to manoeuvre around my mess for a room and hitting the side of my bed instead. YOWZER


Caught up with the 2 birthday boys of the week today




Talked to Dr hums today too... And here's a quote from him to end this post

"pretty much every woman is hums, they just pretend they're innocent.... all lies!"

He thinks we're all hums like him.... hahaha.... I could feel his humsupness crossing international borders through the net.... *shivers* haha... you know I'm just joking right doc?




 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
/ibullint/: full of cheerful excitement or enthusiasm.

02.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 06.07 / 07.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /