Ebullient Jan!
21.3.07
  Thunder and Lightning... very very frightening

I’m home alone! I’d forgotten how lightning looked like till now. It’s flashing like crazy out there…. ZZzapp… Zaap zap…. Ok…. Actually it’s not that frightening. Haha… I’m in the safety of my room, all cosy in bed and under my doona =)

I’ve just been catching up with a lot of girlfriends since last week!

Friday, met faiza in none other than Holland village…. Again for the second time in the week

Saturday, went out with Julia, Michelle and Nicola!



Headed down to the NUS Jazz band night to support Jule’s friends. Can I say.. the singers were scary. I couldn’t bear to lift my head up to watch them sway from side to side very unattractively the whole time. It didn’t help that we were so critical at every angle. Julia was on my left nudging me the whole time cos she couldn’t stand the host’s inability to be articulate. And Michelle couldn’t help but point out how the host was “nippy”. I being miss aesthetics couldn’t stand the arrangement of the stage (tut tut… they didn’t even tape down the wires properly! Hehe.. tacky tacky)



Afterwhich we went to St James. Jules told me we weren’t there to club. And I didn’t know that it was a massive clubbing complex! I thought st james was a pub?


Anyhoo…I must say I’m very impressed with the whole concept. Though I doubt I’d go very much. =) We made use of our “charm” and WIT… to get a parking lot saved for Porsches, Maserati, and Lamborghinis right in front of the club! Haha… it really pays to go out with a bunch of girls sometimes. Security guards love smiley girls. Haha.


Sunday, spent time with denise….where else but Holland village! Hahaha. I think I’m getting better with being aggressive in finding a park in that hoity-toity expat area.

Monday night was yet again more time spent with the chicks! Met Triana and Mich. Monsta Joe joined in for a tad at the end! Have a happy holiday in melb joe!

Tonight was dinner with old sch mate june.


Yawn… its late. My eyelids are almost glued shut. Night. Xx

P.S. Now I know what some of you mean when you say my blog is blank. I can’t see it too today for some weird reason. Anyone knows how to fix it?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
/ibullint/: full of cheerful excitement or enthusiasm.

02.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 06.07 / 07.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /