Ebullient Jan!
2.3.07
  The yearly KL trip
I'm finally back from KL! The trip got extended by a day and a half cos tim got his flight changed, and they tempted me to stay with more yummy food. haha!

I've seen a side of tim that i've never had before... He is such a shopping monster! He takes like FOREVER to decide on something! We spend 1 to 2 hours at each store and we walk out empty handed. I guess its also because he has "special" (aka abnormal) measurements that don't fit off the rack clothes.

This was Jessica and I being absolutely bored at the end of the first day out shopping with tim, who's looking for work clothes.







So for dinner on the second night, we had Cheras satay! Apparently its supposed to be famous *shrugs*. We also had some home made yong tau fu and curry.





That same night, Tim's dad showed some malaysian hospitality and drove all the way down to kl for some famous beef noodles! It was yum yum. There were beef balls in soup, yummy noodles in beef sauce and some stomach soup. The place looked really dodgy by the side of the road. And my eyes widened when they said "look out for rats"... errr... nothing that clean tastes good anyway. haha




So by the 3rd day in the morning, I was all packed up and ready to go. Took pictures with Tim's million pets. He has a dog, fluffy, who's the cutest! A canary, cockatoo, and tanks of coral fish. not to mention a koi pond out the front.




My "last meal" before I was about to leave was just some maggi goreng paired with some teh o ais limau (learnt this from sonja last trip)



But, tim and jess tempted me to stay with this...




The prawns were frikin awesome!




And what was a trip to Kl without having a ramley burger? I've been to KL soooo many times and I've never had one. So after the ridiculously crazy seafood dinner, jess and I drove out to get some burgers! hahahah. They are seriously unhealthy! standing there watching the guy make them is quite scary. We ordered the special ayam and special beef burger. I think the only reason that these burgers are good is because it is so full of planta, mayo and sauce all over! I was pretty impressed at how an omelette wrapped around the pattie. hehe




For lunch before I left.. FOR REAL... we walked past this "fried food truck" haha. We bought this fried fish sticks thing, and fried chempedak! The chempedaks were from another world. lol. While waiting for the chempedaks to be fried, so many people asked for chicken nasi lemak. So we being asian, also decided to buy some too. lol

So you see, that was supposed to be the end of my trip, and I was due to catch the 7pm bus back to singapore. But.... we went shopping again before I left, and someone, *ahem* not naming names, was being a shopping monster. So much so that I missed the 7pm bus, and had to take the 9pm one. They tried to convince me to stay another night, haha, but i was broke as a joke

I've learnt alot about tim this trip! And these are his favourite words:

See how
Later la
Maybe
Up to you
think about it
Come back later
Can also
Sort of


=)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
/ibullint/: full of cheerful excitement or enthusiasm.

02.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 06.07 / 07.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /