Ok, I've been back for 2 months now. Time is really flying past. This is the last bunch of pictures I took in the days before leaving.
February 14th
I spent my valentines day catching up with the loveliest bunch of gal pals I know in Melbourne.
Krystal... the doctor, and my first roomie in Melbourne! We had lunch at Corettos on lygon!
Then for tea, hung out with Lidia... one of my oldest friends. We knew each other when we were still peewees in primary school. And we'd been in the same places ever since. I can't believe that we're now so far from each other. We had drinks at South melbourne!
15th February
This day was lenny day! =) We went to Wudok and Em's for a visit, then headed down to TGIFridays on Chapel for lunch! had a fun time shopping and taking photos in the change room. hehe. Then, I let lenny drive back to the city, while i chilled beside her.

That night, had a one last farewell at pacific house and then met some others at georges in camberwell. It was a hard night all right. I later spent a large part of the night at rene and stan's, where I don't even remember what I was doing. I think I was just super tired, and just emotionally drained, from the thought of leaving.
16th February
The dreaded day had finally come. =( Thank you to everyone who came to say bye. I love and miss you all.
Thanks a bunch peeps! All of you made me feel very special.
This blog entry's making me relive those last days again. So sad to even think of them.