the techkie and the food junkie
Thurs - Going Digital in Mustafa
Mich and I went to Mustafa for some retail therapy after cell! The variety at Mustafa always astounds me. You name it they've got it! The staff there have got indian charm.. haha... they're all nice and friendly.
My sole purpose of going was to get a cordless phone. I'm so noob k, so let me express how happy I am with this one I bought, cos I've never owned a cordless before. Its almost like a mobile! I can store names, there's a colour screen, sms feature, view missed calls, and even personalise ring tones. WOAH!
Freakin' awesome! Now i can chat to you guys in melb without any weird arse cross lines ( i hope) and with better clarity. Yay, I don't have to speak super loudly over the phone again.
It was a day of firsts.... I am now the proud owner of a digital watch! it looked so old school I just had to get one. Furthermore, it said "WATER RESIST" on the front. How could I pass up something with grammatical errors splashed right across? *grins* oh and it was so tempting at just $24.
I'm super noob! I've never owned a digital watch ( no, not even a baby G when it was all the rage =I ) so i was just randomly pressing all the buttons, without knowing what they did. somehow, the alarm kept going off while the nice watch dude was adjusting my strap. Hehe. so embarrassing... he had to teach me what and how to use the modes.
Sunday - Going jap for tea
Tea was at Sun and Moon in Wheelock place with mum! That place is so nice. Nice atmosphere, nice food...NICE

This is MT FUJIYAMA - green tea shavings with mochi and red bean paste all over the sides

Mum had an assorted platter of desserts. Choc ice cream, jelly, tofu cheesecake, and mochi

It was tea time, but I was starvin' so I ate a meal too. HEE. This chicken, salmon and mushroom in sake broth was delicious.
I had to eat everything really fast, cos they all came out at the same time, and my mt fujiyama was fast becoming "puddle fugiyama". Too much food too lil time.
This place comes highly recommended! its on level 3 at wheelock place, but its best to make a booking, because they're always booked out.

Sat - Jumbo CRAW
Went for seafood dinner a few hours after that massive tea at jumbo!
Look at the size of the "craaww"!
