Ebullient Jan!
12.4.07
  This time last week


Last Thursday, Fazia invited me to her parents' 25th wedding anniversary! It was an experience I tell ya! I felt like i was at a wedding. hehe. They had a DJ, and even hired a dance group. Her parents were soooo cute, they did this whole dance routine like they were in the Indian movies. You know the hero and his chick dance routine??? They looked so much in the role, acting out all the melodramatic emotions and stuff. Hee... they're so sporting. So cute.







Check out these people dancing. The guy in the front is super ENTHU. haha... quite funny actually. Sorry faz!Its just such a curious thing for me, that I have to share this. I guess I've never been exposed much to this kind of Indian dancing performed LIVE.






The freak of nature is a.....Funky TOMATO!




Dad brought them back from japan. They taste pretty much the same as any other tomato. *shrugs*
 
Comments:
OMG that dance was SUPER HOT (I want Indian friends!!)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
/ibullint/: full of cheerful excitement or enthusiasm.

02.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 06.07 / 07.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /