Ebullient Jan!
7.5.07
  Choc full of activities!

Thurs

I brought my lil kiwi cousin ice skating! We planned to go to the zoo... but it was pouring!

Initially, I wanted to join her in the ring, but everyone else there was almost half my height and were such whizzes that I got too embarrassed! haha. I just ended up watching her. I had to even pay just to watch. pftt... And I can never understand why singapore skating rings require skaters to wear gloves???




Friday

Yay! I've been hanging out with mun and joel for the past few fridays, and its been fun =)

I met mandy at my old primary school (where she's teaching) for lunch. Forgot to take photos though. Its all so different now.

In the evening, we headed down to Joel's as usual, and played scrabble TAKE TWO! Its pretty fun! Everyone starts with 4 tiles, then when you form a word with those you have, you yell out take 2! Everyone has to take 2 more tiles every time someone finishes using their tiles, and we just have to keep up till all tiles are used.

My web of words.


Mandy's web of words



After a giant "gelat" dinner at pasta fresca, we decided to bake!

Monsta joe the choc baking chef



Baking goodness


Joel's tray of cookies/my tray on the right



Saturday


Did NOTHING.... when I could have been at rally =( Can we set up video conferencing for the next one? hehe. Am I asking for too much?


Sunday

Joe and I went for a silver ring making course!!! It was pretty fun =) We all thought that Joel would end up being the only guy in the class of eight, but boy were we wrong! In fact, among the 3 boys, he was the slimmest. hahahaha. Double bonus!

There's joel burnishing (compacting the metal particles for the tiffany shine!) my ring for me/ I'm wearing joel's meteorite looking ring, and he's wearing my ribbon inspired ring./The tools/My ring... which i gave to mum for mother's day.



Monday

I went for an interview today. It was super dodgy! pooo job.

Why oh why do I only get calls from positions I don't want!

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty happy since the weekend. =) let's just keep it that way

Oh yes... i know why... Cos i heard the voices of you guys whom I miss so much. Thanks for ringing me QUENT! And it was nice chatting to all of you from bluehill, haha...Quent, Timbah, Nicky noob, & Franny! you made my day, and brought a wide smile across my face.


 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
/ibullint/: full of cheerful excitement or enthusiasm.

02.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 05.07 / 06.07 / 07.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 01.08 /