the EEeeekend
Dragged myself out of the house on sat late arvo. And my plans of meeting 1 friend to catch up became 3
Saw junie first... then bumped into anita who was about to finish up at work, so had coffee yet again, then met mun for dinner.
while we were waiting for a ride home. =)

I spent the whole of mothers day out at church and hanging out with eric. hah! so i got the guilts and decided to bake a chocolaty choc cashew brownie for mum yesterday. She's always bugging me to bake something for her. She's my biggest baked goods fan. And was happy to come home to the smell of something in the oven.

Went on down to esplanade for elvin's jazz performance. Hmm... I'm really not a jazz type of person. I'm too mainstream to appreciate jazz. mainstream jazz is as close as i'd go.

I went to mustafa last night AGAIN. haha. There's just nothing better to do late at night in singas. Look at this funky contraption from Japan. Its used to style spiky hair for the dudes. How random? Looks like a mini lobster.

Peace out. =)