math whiz
I had an interview yesterday with Kumon. And just to let us have a feel of what the students go through, they gave us a math test! haha. How funny is that?
So i asked GG to give me a crash course to refresh my memory the day before.
This was his awesome drawing on msn... trying to teach me linear equations.
More of his great drawings....
My dismal efforts...
All this info didn't come to use tho. Haha. The math paper was full of adding of fractions and decimals, division, multiplication...etc. Not hard so to say, but just tedious. Doubt anyone finished the whole thing, cos there were so many questions! 10 mins into it I was already exhausted. My neck was hurting from looking down at the super low chair desk, but yet i couldn't crick my neck cos it would be pretty loud in that silence.
That same night, julia and I went to Jive and Tango class! I was very excited to go.... BUT, when we got there apprehension set in. The studio looked dodge, and there were 30 people in a class!
I pretty much switched off 20 minutes into the class. So i did terribly. I couldn't even see the instructor half the time.
Note to self: Never go for another NUS organised event.
Why?
1. Their events are full of 1st yrs (youngens make me feel OLD)
2. University events are low budget = less quality control. haha
Julia and I left there vowing never to return again. muahahahaha. Quite dissapointing though, cos I was looking forward to a dance class after not being in one for years.
I shall just stick to art classes. hehe. Pottery class anyone?