Maxim hot 100 party @ St James
Went to Maxim's party yesterday. It was so BLAH. Free booze and chicks in little clothes and yet, BORING.
These were my best photos till i was yelled at for taking pics. OOPPS. i didn't know i couldn't.

Sorry, they're pretty blurry. We couldn't be bothered going any closer.

Some colleagues...

OH OH... After the dismal + disappointing party, my chinesey colleague wanted to open my eyes to the cantopop club "dragon fly". I'd always been massively aversive to that place. The thought alone gave me a rash on my brain. Chinese pop with funny dancers backing up just was a no go.
BUT....
I must say.... they're really good showman! I felt like i was at a full scale concert. The band consisted of 5 funky hongky looking chicks! They we so tight!!!! Didn't spot a mistake. WAS SO GOOD.(even tho i didn't know what songs they were singing) I was just in total awe of their skill! they sing and play at the same time too!
the strobe lights, intelligent lights, smoke machine, spotlights, super sound effects (eg, the sound of a helicopter going ard the space) dancers, singers, band. SO PRO.
I have new perceptions of dragonfly now. haha. You really should go at least once to have a look. Showmanship and quality of performance is great!

More on jakarta t be continued.... next post